Blogwalker

Monday, September 24, 2012

My name is THOMAN and I'm proud of it ;-)

Hello bloggers! Long time no see ;;> How r u? hopefully be fine. Now I wanna tell you about my name. Everytime I introduce my self like "Hi, my name is Thoman" and the strangers would like "huh? Tomat? (in Bahasa Indonesia is tomatoes) or Tomang (a place in Indonesia)" or many more that wouldn't be my name. Then I'll spell my name Tango-Hotel-Oscar-Mama-Alfa-November, then the strangers will say "Oh I thought Thoman was a boy". Ok that's familiar. Always happen. Yes I'm patient O:-)
I stiil proud of my name. That name given by my Ompung Doli (Opung Doli in Bataknese, Indonesian ethnic, in English its meaning is grandfather) that 100% agreed by my fahter. They really love "Thoman" and won't ever change it (my family told me because there's no one more agree even my mom). I love my grandfather and father so much so I love my name and really proud of it because well, be honest, you never hear it being other's name right? B-)

Well, here is my name. My name is THOMAN ok that's wrong spelling actually but that's written in my birth certificate clearly. The right spelling is TOMAN. TOMAN is a word from Bataknese language (my ethnic from Indonesia). The meaning is.............. polite, humble, pious, worthy, conventional, holy. HOW CAN I'M NOT PROUD OF IT?

That's the true meaning of my name. Not from a swimming athlete.......but I can be proud B-)


Not from a place but  I can be proud too because it's a place in Toledo, United States and it's beautiful. Not believe it? Here the evidence......


Not from the name of a fish..........I don't know I should be proud or not.........

Well now you know my name's meaning. PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR FRIENDS WOULDN'T BE ONE OF THE STRANGERS I TOLD YOU BEFORE.
Thank you so much for reading it. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

common gimme your comments